PV PLANTS // SPECIALIZED TESTS
> 1 GW tested
Master Tech Ingegneria is able to conduct a wide range of specialized and experimental analyses and to supply detailed reports, containing results of performed tests.
Master Tech Ingegneria performed specialized analyzes and supplied detailed reports on numerous photovoltaic plants, for a total of over 300 MW.
The tests consist of:
• photovoltaic modules thermography;
• stringboxes thermography;
• inverters thermography;
• strings and modules I-V curves execution;
• insulation tests;
• PR plant;
• irradiation sensor checks;
• additional surveys performed in order to identify anomalies, that can affect photovoltaic generator. These phenomena are deterioration and/or chalking of modules backsheet, delamination delamination and corrosion of the modules, PID (potential induced degradation).
Technical advisory ed asset management
43.204993 °N,13.785527 °E